Truck Tarp Fabric from Sigman Tarp
Sigman Tarp's truck tarp fabric features high durability. Our truck tarp fabric withstands strong winds, rains, sun and below zero temperatures. Our fabric comes with different weight and colors of your choices. Our base fabric comes in two forms: Polyester or Nylon. Nylon fabric is for longer lasting applications that require highest tear strength, more flexibility and greater stretch. Our polyester fabric is best suited to the broadest range of truck tarp needs.
Sigman Tarp's truck tarp fabric is sold by rolls. If you need ready-made tarps (flatbed & trailer tarps, lumber tarps, steel tarps etc. with Dee Bands and Rings), we can custom manufacture it according to your samples.
Please note, due to the large size and heavy weight of the ready-made tarps, sampling fees may be required.
Following are typical specifications of Sigman Tarp's truck tarp fabric. Note that you can always customize any specific requirements when you order.
- Base Fabric Type: Polyester or Nylon
- Heavy Fabric Weight: 10, 14, 18, 20, 22 oz. per square yard extra heavy duty coated pvc fabric
- High Weave Count: 1200 Denier with a 14×14 mesh count per square inch
- UV Treated on Both Sides to protect truck loads.
- Mildew proof
- Tear Resistant
- Acid Resistant
- Artic Flexibility
- PVC truck tarp roll's width is up to 126 inches, length 110 yards, or custom length.
How do I Order Truck Tarp Fabric from Sigman Tarp?
Sigman Tarp offers super low prices, great products and great services. To get a price quote, simply call or e-mail us your truck tarp needs.
- Sigman Tarp's prices are up to 70% lower than retail.
- Sigman Tarp custom manufactures truck tarps of all types and sizes.
- Sigman Tarp sells by 20 or 40 foot shipping containers only. An order may have mixed sizes.